Suzanne Davies is co-founder with David Clifton of Clifton Davies Consultancy Limited, utilising their extensive past experience as partners at London law firm Joelson Wilson LLP to provide to clients of Clifton Davies a broad base of consulting, gambling law, licensing & regulatory advice at competitive and flexible rates.
Whilst practising exclusively in the Licensing and Gambling sectors throughout her professional career, Suzanne has looked after:
- nationally (and internationally) known casino and bingo businesses
- boutique and branded hotels
- the UK’s leading cinema company
- major brewery and pub-operating companies with outlets throughout the UK
- national nightclub operators
- restaurant chains and individual restaurateurs
- celebrity chefs and catering companies
- table-dancing venues
- betting, AGC and lottery operators.
She has also been responsible for the licensing of such iconic London venues as:
- the Millennium Dome (now the O2 Arena)
- the Orangery at Kensington Palace
- Somerset House
- the Lyceum Theatre.
Other specialist areas in which Suzanne has extensive experience include all forms of remote gambling licensing & regulation, both in Great Britain and overseas, lottery and prize competition regulation, including advising advertising & marketing companies on product promotions.
With David, Suzanne has been a contributing editor to three of the main sources of reference on licensing and gambling law and is a regular contributor to industry journals and magazine, including a regular legal page in Pub & Bar Magazine. She is a member of the International Association of Gaming Advisors.