Clarion Gaming has reformatted the International Casino Conference (“ICC”) and World Regulatory Briefing (“WrB”) to incorporate within the ICE VOX conference series its new HIVE, Boardroom and Counsel formats.
ICE VOX will take place between Monday 4 and Wednesday 6 February 2019 at ExCeL London. You can download the ICE VOX agenda and book tickets here.
At 10.30am on the first day (4 February), David Clifton will join other speakers in an hour-long debate on the first Counsel topic in the WrB stream. It is entitled: “Stricter regulatory enforcement makes consumer protection impossible. Operators must self-regulate instead”.
Industry leaders joining David in debating this topic will be:
- Philip Bowcock, CEO, William Hill
- Paris Smith, CEO, Pinnacle
- Richard Flint, Executive Chairman, Sky Betting and Gaming and
- Martin Lycka, Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC Group
We hope that our clients and contacts within the industry will attend this debate and, if they wish, participate from the floor in what seems bound to be a lively and controversial discussion on this topic.
- David Clifton and Suzanne Davies will be at Excel throughout ICE London between 5 and 7 February, so do please contact us to make arrangements to meet up with us there
- David will also be delivering the annual Gaming Regulators European Forum (“GREF”) lecture at 5pm on Tuesday 5 February 2019 at ExCel. To be delivered to an audience of gambling regulators from Europe and beyond, David’s lecture will be entitled “Gambling advertising – Turn down the volume or turn it off?”. More details can be found here.