At 3pm GMT on Thursday 20 February 2020, David Clifton will be moderating the first ever Ampersand webinar.
It is entitled “Looming review of the UK Gambling Act – what to expect and how to prepare?“.
Details published by Ampersand, supported by iGamingBusiness, are set out below.
|The pressure is mounting on teams created within the UK legislative bodies to finalise works on the review of the 2005 Gambling Act. It is clear that major reform is imminent and the key questions include how wide-ranging it will be and what influence the growing health lobby might have on the outcome.
Join us for our first ever Ampersand Webinar “
Looming review of the UK Gambling Act – what to expect and how to prepare?” on Thursday 20th February 2020 at 15:00 GMT to find out more.
In this webinar we bring together an all star panel to explore the key areas likely to be subject to the review and attempt to come up with a positive vision of UK gambling post 2020.
- David Clifton, Director, Clifton Davies Consultancy Limited, Licensing & Gambling Consultants
- Brigid Simmonds, Chairman, The Betting and Gaming Council
- Dan Waugh, Partner, Regulus Partners
- Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co. and CEO, Gamblewise
Looming review of the UK Gambling Act – what to expect and how to prepare?
Thursday 20th February 2020
Early signs are that this webinar is already regarded by many as an indispensable diary commitment so we would encourage all those with an interest in:
- what to expect from,
- how to prepare for, and
- what might follow
the forthcoming review of the Gambling Act to register now via the orange button above or by clicking here.
- It was announced on 19 February 2020 by the organisers of the above webinar that it has almost hit the limit of registrations so anyone else wishing to register should now do so as a matter of urgency!
- A recording of the webinar is now available and can be accessed here.