With effect from 1 January 2016, the number of times a Temporary Event Notice may be given in respect of any particular premises has increased from 12 to 15 per calendar year. The new TEN form to be used as from 2 February 2016 can be downloaded below.
However, it remains the case that:
- the number of times a person may give a TEN is 50 times per year for a personal licence holder and 5 times per year for other people
- the number of times a person may give a late TEN is 10 times per year for a personal licence holder and 2 times per year for other people
- the length of time a TEN may last is 168 hours or 7 days
- the maximum aggregate duration of the periods covered by TENs at any individual premises is 21 days per calendar year
- the scale of the event in terms of the maximum number of people attending at any one time is 499