We send our very sincere thanks to:
- Antonio Depasquale and Emma Grech and all at City Legal in Valletta for co-hosting with us the well-attended “Safeguarding Standards – A cross-country snapshot” conference on 17 October 2019:
- The management of the Dragonara Casino in Malta for very kindly providing us with an excellent conference venue within their very impressive casino premises:
- Tamara Micallef from Leo Vegas and Claudio Caruana from GiG, pictured below participating with David Clifton in a panel session about gambling regulatory issues in Sweden:
- Noel Bartolo from GiG and Joseph Attard from the Malta Gaming Authority (in the centre below), joining David Clifton in an AML discussion moderated by Emma Grech:
- Michele Magro from the MGA, with a presentation on behalf of the Maltese gambling regulator about social responsibility issues:
- Pedro Romero from GiG, explaining what makes for a successful customer interaction
- and clients and friends (existing and new) from the industry who gave up their valuable time to attend the conference.
The agenda showing each of the conference sessions can be downloaded below.
You can also download below:
- David Clifton’s presentation on The Role of Responsible Advertising in Responsible Gambling
- the slides used in their respective presentations by:
- Emma Grech of City Legal: Beyond the Gaming Act: Key Compliance Considerations in 2019
- Michele Magro of the MGA: Social Responsibility – A Regulator’s Perspective
Any attendees at the conference who require any further information regarding UK gambling licensing and regulatory issues are more than welcome to: