In an iGaming Times article entitled “UK remote sector under investigation for laundering negligence” (that can be downloaded below), David Clifton is interviewed about a letter sent by the Gambling Commission on 4 January 2018 to all online casino operators licensed by it, raising concerns about the sector’s approach to anti-money laundering and social responsibility and setting out the actions the remote casino sector is required to take with immediate effect.
- you can read our own website piece on this same subject here,
- this topic features in David’s January 2018 “Licensing Expert” article for SBC News entitled “A potentially lethal parting shot” and
- he is also quoted, speaking on the same subject, in:
- the lead news item for the January 2018 edition of Online Gambling Lawyer and
- an ACAMS moneylaundering.com news article entitled Multiple UK Online Casinos Breached Longstanding AML Rules.