David Clifton has been interviewed by CasinoBeats (for an article entitled ‘CB100 pathways through gaming and beyond, with David Clifton’) on how the last 40+ years have led him to his current position as Director and Co-Founder (with Suzanne Davies) of Clifton Davies Consultancy Limited.
If you wish to know David’s answers to the following questions:
- Could you begin by talking us through any past experiences that have been gained outside of the gambling industry? Could your career have taken any different paths?
- What was it that eventually led you into this industry?
- How would you assess your progress through the industry to date? Are there any interesting anecdotes that would interest our readers, or any stand out experiences that may not have been possible without the current, or a past, role?
- What would you say have been the major changes during your time working in the industry? Both for the better and worse?
- If you could ask the CasinoBeats 100 Club any questions, or task them with tackling any issue, what would that be?
you can download the article below.