Both David Clifton and Suzanne Davies spoke to international audiences during this week’s extremely successful and very well-attended SBC Events’ Betting on Sports America conference that took place at the Meadowlands Exposition Center, New Jersey, U.S.A on 24 and 25 April 2019.
David (above) is pictured below second from the left below (listening to a question raised by the moderator William J. Pascrell III, Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group) during the panel session (entitled “Avoiding the pitfalls – Lessons to be learned from other regulated markets”) that opened the first day of the conference.
Also pictured are:
- Chantal A. Cipriano, Lawyer, Dickinson Wright LLP, Toronto,
- William Bowers, Manager Human Resources, Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board, and
- Lasha Machavariani, CEO/Founder, Setanta Sports Media.
The other panellist (not shown in the photograph) was James T. Plousis, Chairman, State of New Jersey Casino Control Commission.
Suzanne (above) is shown below moderating a subsequent panel session entitled “Tackling problem gambling – What is effective?”.
Her panellists (shown above from left to right) were:
- Paul Buck, CEO, EPIC Risk Management
- Jamie Salsburg, Founder, After Gambling
- Daniel Umfleet, Managing Director, Gamban and
- Keith Whyte, Executive Director, NCPG
Anyone wishing to discuss with David and Suzanne matters arising from each of their sessions (plus any other U.S. sports betting related issues) are invited to make contact with us.
UPDATE: You can now view the entirety of each of David’s and Suzanne’s panel sessions via sbcconnect.com by clicking on the relevant drop-down track menu:
- David’s “Avoiding the pitfalls – Lessons to be learned from other regulated markets” session features in the “Betting on Regulation” track
- Suzanne’s “Tackling problem gambling – What is effective?” session features in the “Trading & Operations” track