An article by David Clifton is featured in the “Getting on the right track” section of a special SBC Magazine edition produced specifically for this week’s Betting on Sports conference at Olympia, London.
David’s article entitled “The end for gambling advertising in Europe?” (that you can download below) foreshadows the “Future of Advertising” panel session he will moderate at the conference at 2.45pm on Thursday 19 September 2019, where his panellists will be:
- Quirino Mancini, Partner, Tonucci & Partners, Rome
- William Woodhams, CEO, Fitzdares
- Andrew Taylor, Regulatory Policy Executive, Advertising Standards Agency
On that same day, David is also:
- speaking as a panellist in the 11.20am session entitled “Regulatory Creep – The Long Arm of the Law” and
- moderating a 12.05 panel session entitled “Understanding Player Finances” (in the CasinoBeats Summit, an accompanying SBC Events conference also taking place at Olympia)