Safer gambling – Review of the current player protection landscape
Yesterday David Clifton and Suzanne Davies jointly presented the opening session at the excellent KnowNow Player Protection Forum event in London. David also chaired the event throughout the day.
David and Suzanne’s presentation – by way of a review of the current player protection landscape – can be downloaded below.
Some highly complimentary LinkedIn reviews of the event were quickly posted, including the following much appreciated comments:
- “Fantastic job from David Clifton today who chaired the event and his colleague Suzanne Davies for opening the event”
- “Excellent day at the Player Protection Forum in London listening to some fab speakers including Prof. Mark Griffiths, David Clifton, Ian Ince and our own Lyndsay Wright”
- “I really enjoyed listening to the insights of true experts in their respective fields such as David Clifton & Lyndsay Wright, whom I aim to be as engaging as by this time next year”
Anyone requiring further information on the subject of player protection in the context of safer gambling or on the licensing and regulatory services that we provide to all sectors of the gambling industry should not hesitate to contact us:
- David Clifton: email@example.com 07703652525
- Suzanne Davies: firstname.lastname@example.org 07767666300
FOOTNOTE: It is interesting to note that one day before the Player Protection Forum took place, the European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA) called on the incoming European Parliament and Commission to act in the online gambling sector to ensure Europe’s online gamblers are better protected. Its statement to this effect can be downloaded below.