Updated ‘Working safely during Coronavirus’ guides published
On 22 June 2021, the Government published updated ‘Working safely during Coronavirus (COVID-19’ guides that cover a range of different types of work in England, including the following which will be of relevance for those in the hospitality and leisure sectors:
- Heritage locations: Guidance for people who work or volunteer in heritage locations.
- Hotels and other guest accommodation: Guidance for people who work in or run hotels and other guest accommodation
- Offices and contact centres: Guidance for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments.
- Performing arts: Guidance for people who work in performing arts, including arts organisations, venue operators and participants.
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway servicesGuidance for people who work in or run restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways.
- The visitor economy: Guidance for people who work in hotels and guest accommodation, indoor and outdoor attractions, and business events and consumer shows.